Many brides want to make sure that they look flawless on their wedding day. Even if a bride is a frequent user of make-up, she may still not feel confident enough or simply may just prefer a professional completes her make up for her special wedding day. Choosing a makeup artist to complete your make up for your wedding day does not have to be a huge dilemma. You want an individual that has experience and is able to meet your standards. When approaching a makeup artist, you should feel like you actually trust them and their opinions. Below, I have a listed a few questions that a bride may want to ask the makeup artist.
- -Do you come to the home?
- - If a bride requests the makeup artist to come to her home, - Is there an additional traveling fee on top of the prices?
- - What are their prices?
- - Do you offer any packages, specials or discounts for group bookings?
- - If you require them on a public holiday or Sunday-Check whether they charge more?
- - Ask where they studied and when they graduated.
- Ask How long have you been working on weddings in particular.
- - Ask about their experience
- - Ask them what products they use
- - Ask to see a portfolio. A makeup artist should always have a portfolio of previous work they have completed.
- - Also, make sure the portfolio is actually there’s and it is up to date.
- - Ask how long it takes the makeup artist to apply each girl’s makeup
- - Ask if the makeup artist does a pre trial before the wedding
These are all great questions a bride should ask a makeup artist. And one thing to remember, don’t hesitate or be shy. A professional wedding makeup artist should understand how important this decision is to you and should be supportive and very informative.